These healthy, crispy, low carb wonton chips are super easy to make and perfect for dipping as well as eating alone. Try them with my Tomato Bacon Jam, Ricotta Jam Jar appetizer or eat them with a sandwich. Only 2 points for 8 chips!
- 4 egg roll wrappers, (or use wonton wrappers) cut each egg roll wrapper into 8 pieces-or use however many you want
- olive oil or any flavored oil dispensed from an oil sprayer ( or brush olive oil on very lightly-spray is better)
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- and/or seasonings of your choice
- 1 t. grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 350°(or see notes for oven directions).
- Spray air fryer basket lightly with olive oil spray.
- On the air fryer basket (or baking sheet with parchment), arrange strips of egg roll wrappers.
- Spray lightly with olive oil spray (only one side).
- Sprinkle, salt, pepper, parmesan and any seasonings you would like.
- Air fry for about 4-5 minutes. Allow to cool. They crisp up as they cool. Store in airtight bag or container for about 3-4 days.
Preheat oven to 350°
Arrange strips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper).
Spray lightly with olive oil spray (only one side).
Sprinkle, salt, pepper and any seasonings you would like.
Bake for about 6-8 minutes. Allow to cool on pan before moving/eating. Store in airtight bag or container for about 3-4 days.