Adapted from an appetizer I had years ago at the Nordstrom café, this tomato ricotta jam jar appetizer is sure to please everyone! I’ve lightened it up a bit, but used my tomato bacon jam so it has plenty of great flavor. You can serve it in individual jars or one bigger jar for everyone.
- Mix ricotta cheese and garlic.
- Place mixture in a small canning jar. (I prefer the wide mouth small jars)
- Add 1 T. of Homemade Pesto.
- Top with 1/4 c. Instant Pot Tomato Bacon Jam.
- Serve with 34 degree crackers.