This quick and easy beef fajita marinade is made with fresh lime juice, olive oil and my easy homemade chipotle seasoning. The marinade is great for making steak fajitas, chicken fajitas, seafood and vegetables. I do find the chipotle beef fajita marinade tastes best when you marinate the meat/vegetables overnight, but a few hours will do!
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/3 c. fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1/3 c. water
- 1–2 T. homemade chipotle seasoning
- 1 t. cumin
- 2 T. worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 t. liquid smoke
- 2 lbs flank steak, chicken thighs, or vegetables
- Place all ingredients except for meat or vegetables in a small bowl or large measuring cup. Stir well.
- Place steak, chicken, seafood or vegetables in a 9×13 glass pan (not metal) or in a sealable bag.
- Pour marinade over meat/vegetables and marinate at least 5 hours up to overnight.
- Grill as desired.
For vegetables use only 1 T. homemade Chipotle Seasoning. I find they are a bit too spicy with 2 T.