Looking for an easy healthy delicious blue cheese dressing recipe? This homemade blue cheese dressing with Greek yogurt is simply the best! Only 4 ingredients! It makes a perfect dip as well.
- 10 oz. non-fat greek yogurt, plain, (about 1 1/4 c.)
- 5 oz. blue cheese or gorgonzola crumbles
- 2 garlic cloves, minced, I like to use a garlic rocker
- 1 T. Champagne vinegar
- fresh ground pepper to taste (optional)
- 1–2 tablespoons of 2 % or skim milk if you want it thinner (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl with a fork mashing the blue cheese into the yogurt. Keeps for about a week. I like mine thick but you can thin it with a bit of milk if you want it thinner.