These Pan Seared Scallop Tacos are quick and easy to put together especially if you have the Ginger Scallion Sauce already in your fridge. Literally dinner in 5 minutes! (The sauce only takes 15 min to make if you don’t have it already in your fridge). Don’t skip the sauce! That’s the star of the show! These scallop tacos also make fabulous appetizers for a party!
- 16 sea scallops, rinsed, drained, thawed, dried with paper towel, cut each scallop into about 4 pieces each
- 2 T. Ginger Scallion sauce (use 1 T. to sauté and the rest as a sauce on the tacos)
- 3/4 c. broccoli slaw or finely shredded cabbage
- 8 small tortillas (street taco size)
- 1 1/2 T. crumbled bacon
- green onions for garnish
- In a medium sized non stick pan, add 1 T. Ginger Scallion Sauce and heat on medium.
- Add scallops, sprinkle with pepper and cook until browned and temperature is 145°.
- Place a tortilla on a plate. Add a handful of broccoli slaw, add about 4 pieces of the scallops. Garnish with green onion and bacon. Add a little of the Ginger Scallion Sauce. Serve immediately.