When you eat this healthy spa chicken salad, you can taste all of the goodness and feel all of the great benefits filling up your body. Tender pieces of chicken surrounded by healthy flavorful vegetables like cucumber, avocado, red bell pepper topped with a light sweet and tangy honey mustard dressing.
- 2 oz. cooked chicken breasts (grilled is my favorite, but this one is great too
- 2 c. spring mix
- 2 c. fresh spinach, torn into bite size pieces
- 1/2 c. arugula (leave it out if you’re not a fan)
- 1/2 c. cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 c. carrots, shredded
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c. red onions, chopped
- 4 T. avocado, chopped (optional-subtract 1 point if you leave it out)
- 2 T. feta, crumbled
- 2 T. honey mustard dressing (you can use more, just add 2 points per tablespoon)
- In individual bowls, or a large salad bowl, arrange greens.
- Layer cucumber, carrots, red bell pepper, onions, and avocado.
- Sprinkle feta and drizzle honey mustard dressing over the top. Enjoy!
You can use more honey mustard dressing just be sure and add in the points.
Try adding crumbled bacon for a delicious twist!