These are the other wraps I take with me when I travel in addition to the Thai Chicken Wrap. You can make them a day or two ahead, store them in the refrigerator. They hold up nicely in a lunch cooler with an ice pack for my trip. Because they have black beans, cabbage and carrots, they also make a very nice filling lunch.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- 10 large tortillas see my homemade tortilla recipe
- 6 oz. cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cabbage leaves I like Napa, you can also use spinach
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained very well
- 1 c. carrots shredded
- 1/4-1/2 c. red onion use more or less depending on what you like
- 1/2-1 jalapeno
- 5 oz of blue cheese or sharp cheddar
Frank's Red Hot Spread:
- 1 c. non fat Greek yogurt I like Fage
- 2-3 T. Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 2 T. light mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, cabbage, beans,carrots, onions, and jalapeno. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Frank's Red Hot Sauce and mayonnaise.
- Place a tortilla on a cutting board, spread about 1 T. the Frank's Red Hot Spread over the entire tortilla.
- Place 1/2 c. filling near the bottom of tortilla. Sprinkle with 1/2 oz (about 1 T. of cheese) and roll up tortilla.
- Use a toothpick if necessary to fasten tortilla.
- Cut into 2 pieces if desired. Do this for the remaining tortillas.