This is a great tasty salsa which complements my Pineapple Fajitas. If you like spice, add more jalapeños.
- 1 c. fresh ripe pineapple, chopped
- 1 c. tomatoes, chopped
- 2–3 T. cilantro, chopped
- 2 T. red onion, chopped
- 1/2–1 jalapeño, chopped (can omit if you do not like things spicy)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- pinch of kosher salt or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 lime, squeezed
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, tomatoes, cilantro, onion, jalapeño, peppers, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lime over salsa and serve immediately.