Looking for that special low fat delicious skinny blue cheese dressing? Here it is! So thick and creamy that you can also use it as a dip! It’s one of my “Go To’s,” that I make every week. I use it on salads, with pretzels and even a dollop on sandwiches, wraps and pasta.
- 6 oz. non fat greek yogurt, I like Fage
- 4 oz. blue cheese or gorgonzola crumbles
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 T. Champagne vinegar
- 2 T. crumbled bacon bits ( I use the Kirkland bacon crumbles)
- 1/4 c. green onions, thinly sliced
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- salt – I feel it’s salty enough with the blue cheese but you may want to add some
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Keeps about a week. I like mine thick but you can thin it with a bit of skim milk if you want it thinner.