- 2 pounds of rock fish (or any white fish such as Tilapia, etc)
- 1-2 T.Chipotle seasoning
- 1-2 limes
- kosher salt
- Tortillas (if you use my small tortillas, they are 2 points each, large 4 points each)
Optional ingredients (Smart points not included)
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Line grill with BBQ mat.
- A few minutes and up to 30 min before cooking, sprinkle both sides of fish with kosher salt.
- Squeeze lime over fish (both sides). Sprinkle, then rub in Chipotle Seasoning over each piece of fish (both sides).
- I like to use the bbq grill mats on my grill especially for this fish otherwise the fish will stick to the grill. I spray the mat with olive oil spray (using my Misto) first then grill over med high heat for about 3-5 minutes. Carefully flip and grill the other side just a minute or so until fish is flakey. Be careful not to overcook.
- Serve alone, in tacos or over salad.